Use Internet Advancement for the following:
· Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
· Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout rank).
To use Internet Advancement you will need your unit ID number (not your unit number)provided by the council. If you do not have the unit ID, please call the council office at 847-433-1813.
To use Internet Advancement:
1. Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
3. Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
4. Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
5. Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update your unit and council statistics.