Camp Cards are here!
No Risk Fundraiser
Unit pays no upfront costs. Cards are returnable at the conclusion of the sale.
Cards sell for $10. Unit earns $5 per card. Council pays for the cost of the card.
Card purchasers will receive:
- Over 400,000 offers available throughout North America via the Entertainment Book Online
- Enjoy up to 50% off on EVERYDAY savings
- Save on Dining, Shopping, Entertainment, Travel, Services and Online Deals.
- Save at home, work or wherever you vacation
- Local vendors include , Subway,, Jiffy Lube, Rosati's Pizza, Culvers, Alamo, Ravinia and hundreds more
- Bonus deals 40% of all purchases at Men’s Warehouse and 25% of all Papa John’s Online orders
For a complete list of online-savings, click here.
Keys to a good sale
- Set a per youth sales goal (number of Camp Cards each youth should sell)
- Order your cards by going online at www.neic.org/campcards2017
- Communicate with youth and parents
- Emphasize the importance of teaching youth the value of earning what they want.
- Explain where the unit plans to allocate the revenue generated from the sales.
- Review the calendar with all youth and parents
- Have a kick-off
- Have a turn-in date for money and unsold Camp Cards
Ways to Sell
- Door to Door
- Site sale in front of stores or restaurants
- At an event, your Troop or Pack is already hosting, for example, a pancake breakfast or spaghetti dinner.
- Send them to relatives across the country. There are offers available from around the country
TIMELINE For 2017 Camp Card Sale
February/March Camp Card Promotions and Unit Sales Sign up Begins
March Camp Card Promotions at Roundtables
March 22 Camp Cards available for pick-up at Service Center or by special arrangement.
March 22-May 31 Camp Card Sale
May 31 Camp Card Sale ends
June 2 and 3 Units turn in money, unsold camp cards. Note: Units keep commissions and only turn in unsold cards and money due council.
June 9 Commission drops from 50% to 35%
June 16 Commission drops from 50% to 25%
BSA_Council_Flyer_2017_Local_Offers Digital Savers Guide.pdf
Camp Card Sales Flyer.pdf